- 1 Bike $ 220 per person
- 2 or more Bikes $ 200 Per person.
- Minimun of number participants 1.
- Maximun of number participants 10.
- Price passenger: HALF PRICE.
- Departure offered Daily WITH RESERVATION
- Type of vehicle: Suzuki DR650
- Climate, mild/cold.
- Suggestions, Comfortable clothes-Extra money-sun glasses -camera and sun block.
- Prices are valid for 2016-2017
- Guided tour.
- Type route, Asphalt.
- All tours start at 9:00 am. and end arround 18:00 pm.
Tiwanaku is an ancient archaeological city , capital of Tiahuanaco been located in the department of La Paz , Bolivia.
Tiwanaku was the center of the Tiwanaku civilization, a pre-Inca culture that based its economy on agriculture and livestock, and covering the territories of the plateau of Collao , between southwestern Peru , southeast Bolivia , northwestern Argentina and northern Chile , regions from which radiated technological and religious influence to other contemporary civilizations to it . The city of Tiwanaku is characterized by its architecture decorated with reliefs and stelae placed on planes paragraphs ; It is composed of seven major architectural constructions : Kalasasaya , Semi-Subterranean Temple , Pyramid Akapana , Puerta del Sol and.
- Motorcycle Driver’s license class
- Personal travel insurance.
- Agreement and signature on risk document.
- Minimum number of Participants 1.
- Maximums number of participants 5.
- Basic equipment (jacket, helmet and gloves).
- Adventure guide.
- Fuel for the bike.
- Transport (taxi).Pick up 8:00 am. in your hotel.
- Bolivian Basic insurance ("SOAT" covers only personal damage to third-party)
- Meals, on the route (midday Lunch)
- All entrance-fees for museums and parks. Personal expenses.
- Damage insurance for the motorcycle and quad
Tiwanaku Ruins 1 Day.
||1 Day Tour
||1 Bike $ 220 per person.
2 or more Bikes
$ 200 Per person.
© Copyright 2016 MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURES TOURS S.R.L.