Chacaltaya 1 Day
LEVEL: hard only for experienced riders
1 Bike $ 220 USD. Per person
2 or more Bikes $ 200 Per person
Minimun of number participants 1.
Maximun of number participants 10
Price passenger: Not possible
Departure offered Daily with reservation firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of vehicle: Honda CRF230 Honda XR250-400 and Suzuki DR650
Suggestions, Comfortable clothes-Extra money-sun glasses -camera and sun block.
Type route, Asphalt/ gravel hard pack and off road.
All tours start at 9: 00 A.M. end around 17:30 p.m.
Departure TimeAll tours start at 09:00 end around 17:30
Return TimeApproximately 17:30
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
Chacaltaya "cold road" is a mountain in the Cordillera Real, one of the mountain ranges of the Cordillera Oriental, itself a range of the Bolivian Andes. Its elevation is 5,421 meters (17,785 ft).
- Driver’s license. Motorcycle class.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Agreement and signature on risk document.
- Minimum number of Participants 1.
- Maximums number of participants 10
- Adventure guide on another motorcycle
- Basic equipment (jacket, helmet and gloves)
- Bolivian Basic insurance ("SOAT" covers only personal damage to third-party)
- Fuel for the bike
- Bolivia lunch on route
- Transport (taxi). We pick you up at your hotel 8:00 am
TOUR NOT INCLUDED
- All entrance-fees for museums and parks. Personal expenses
- All drinks
- Damage insurance for the motorcycle (extra cost 45 Usd.)