Illimani Mountain 1 Day
LEVEL: medium and hard, ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS
1 Bikes $ 220 USD. Per person
2 or more Bikes $ 200 USD. Per person
Minimum number of participants: 1
Maximum number of participants: 10
Price for passenger: Not possible
Type of vehicle: Honda XR250-400 and Suzuki DR650
Suggestions: comfortable clothes-extra money-sun glasses -camera and sun block.
Frequency: every day with reservation.
Type of route: gravel hard pack and off road.
All tours begin at: 09: 00 a.m.
DepartureLa Paz, Mallasa
Departure TimeAll tour begins 09:00
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
Illimani (6439m) is both the highest and the most southern peak in the Cordillera Real. Visible from most of La Paz, Illimani is an imposing sight and perhaps the most important landmark in the city. According to local legend it is the Queen or Mother of the mountain range. Illimani has five peaks in total; three of them over 6,000m. It is a fairly demanding climb and is a true classic. It’s well worth the effort for the views of La Paz and the Cordillera Real, and for the chance to summit Bolivia’s second highest peak.
- Driver’s license. Motorcycle class.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Agreement and signature on risk document.
- Minimum number of Participants 1.
- Maximums number of participants 10
- Adventure guide on another motorcycle
- Basic equipment (jacket, helmet and gloves)
- Bolivian Basic insurance ("SOAT" covers only personal damage to third-party)
- Fuel for the bike
- Transport (taxi). We pick you up at your hotel 8:00 am
TOUR NOT INCLUDED
- All entrance-fees for museums and parks. Personal expenses
- All meals
- Damage insurance for the motorcycle (extra cost 45 Usd).