North and South yungas 2 Days
LEVEL: HARD ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS
Bikes $ 500 USD. Per person
2 or more bikes $ 480 USD Per person
Payment: only in cash.
Minimum number of participants: 2
Maximum number of participants: 10
Price for passenger: Not possible.
Distance; 320 Km riding.
Altitude Max. 3.800 masl.
Departure offered daily, With reservation on day before, sending your data to email@example.com
Type of vehicle: Dirt Bike.Suzuki DR 650 Honda XR 250.
Type of route: Gravel hard pack
Suggestions: Comfortable clothes-Extra money-sun glasses -camera, sun block and bring raincoat.
Start point & end in MALLASA town, 18 Km from the city center.
DepartureLa Paz, Mallasa
Departure TimeAll tours begins at 09: 00
Return TimeApproximately --------
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
Chulumani Road (also known as South Yungas Road) is a dangerous mountain road that connects La Paz to Chulumani, in the Sud Yungas region in Bolivia.The road, with a length of 64 kilometres (40 mi) is considered to be so dangerous as the North Yungas Road.
- Driver’s license. Motorcycle class.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Agreement and signature on risk document.
- Minimum number of Participants 2.
- Maximums number of participants 10
- Adventure guide on his own motorcycle
- Basic equipment (jacket, helmet and gloves)
- Bolivian Basic insurance ("SOAT" covers only personal damage to third-party)
- Fuel for the bike
- Bolivian lunch on route
- Transport (taxi). We pick you up at your hotel 8:00 am
TOUR NOT INCLUDED
- All entrance-fees for museums and parks. Personal expenses
- All drinks
- Damage insurance for the motorcycle(extra cost 45 Usd).
- Single room
- BMW gs 800 ( extra cost 140 Usd)