North and South yungas 2 Days
$500 per person
LEVEL: HARD ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS
Bikes $ 500 USD. Per person
2 or more bikes $ 480 USD Per person
Payment: only in cash.
Minimum number of participants: 2
Maximum number of participants: 10
Price for passenger: Not possible.
Distance; 320 Km riding.
Altitude Max. 3.800 masl.
Departure offered daily, With reservation on day before, sending your data to email@example.com
Type of vehicle: Dirt Bike.Suzuki DR 650 Honda XR 250.
Type of route: Gravel hard pack
Suggestions: Comfortable clothes-Extra money-sun glasses -camera, sun block and bring raincoat.
Start point & end in MALLASA town, 18 Km from the city center.
DepartureLa Paz, Mallasa
Departure TimeAll tours begins at 09: 00
Return TimeApproximately --------
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
From our office in Mallasa we will head up to the high mountain pass of La Cumbre , 4480mts above sea level. We then stop at a place called Pongo , here we take a fresh mountain trout lunch. After lunch we turn off to the Chulumani road. We spend the night in this typical Yungas town. Here it is warm and tropical , so we can make good use of the swimming pool.
After breakfast we ride back to Puete Villa, turning of the road towards Aripata, Coripata and getting to Coroico. Here we take our lunch. After lunch we up The Worlds Dangerous Road. We should return back to La Paz at 18.00 hrs. Total riding distance about 440km.
Chulumani Road (also known as South Yungas Road) is a dangerous mountain road that connects La Paz to Chulumani, in the Sud Yungas region in Bolivia.The road, with a length of 64 kilometres (40 mi) is considered to be so dangerous as the North Yungas Road.
- Driver’s license. Motorcycle class.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Agreement and signature on risk document.
- Minimum number of Participants 2.
- Maximums number of participants 10
- Adventure guide on his own motorcycle
- Basic equipment (jacket, helmet and gloves)
- Bolivian Basic insurance ("SOAT" covers only personal damage to third-party)
- Fuel for the bike
- Bolivian lunch on route
- Transport (taxi). We pick you up at your hotel 8:00 am
TOUR NOT INCLUDED
- All entrance-fees for museums and parks. Personal expenses
- All drinks
- Damage insurance for the motorcycle(extra cost 45 Usd).
- Single room
- BMW gs 800 ( extra cost 140 Usd)