The Best of Bolivia in Motorcycle
LEVEL: MEDIUM AND HARD
This tour include visit to: Death Road(La Paz), Titicaca Lake, Chacaltaya Mountain, Tiwanaku Ruins, Salt Flat(Uyuni), Red Lake, Potosi mines, Samaipata (Sta Cruz), Villa Tunari(Cochabamba), and more.
$ 4.760 USD. Per person
Minimum number of participants 2.
Maximum number of participants 15.
Recommended months: April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.
Price passenger: Half Price (On bike or car).
Booking; 10% in advance via Western Union or MoneyGram.
Balance payment: In cash before start.
To make reservation: MINIMUM TWO MONTHS BEFORE.
LEVEL: HARD ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS
Type of vehicle: Dirt Bike Dual sport.(Suzuki DR650 or Kawasaki KLR650).
Suggestions, Bring with you driving equipment; boots, thermal jacket, raincoat, gloves, helmet and sleeping bag. Comfortable clothes-Extra money-sunglasses and sunblock.
Guided tour, on his own motorbike.
Type route, Asphalt/ gravel hard pack/Hard Off road.
This tour starts: < 9: 00 A.M.
Start point and end; Office MALLASA, Av. Florida 609 La Paz
DepartureLa Paz, Mallasa 18 Km. from the city center
Departure TimeAll tour begins 09:00
Return TimeApproximately --------
Dress CodeExtra, Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket.
Day 1 - Arrival in LA PAZ
Day 2 - LA P0AZ - ORURO
Day 3 - ORURO - JIRIRA
Day 4 - JIRIRA - ISLA PESCADO
Day 5 - SAN JUAN - LAGUNA COLORADO
Day 6 - LAGUNA COLORADO - LAGUNA VERDE - MALLKU
Day 7 - MALLKU - UYUNI
Day 8 - UYUNI - TUPIZA
Day 9 - TUPIZA - POTOSI
Day 10 - POTOSI
Day 11 - POTOSI - SUCRE
Day 12 - SUCRE - SAMAIPATA
Day 13 - SAMAIPATA - SANTA CRUZ
Day 14 - SANTA CRUZ - VILLA TUNARI
Day 15 - VILLA TUNARI - COCHABAMBA
Day 16 - COCHABAMBA - LA PAZ - COCHABAMBA
Day 17 - LA PAZ
- Driver’s license. Motorcycle class.
- Bring you driving equipment.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Agreement and signature on risk document.
- Minimum number of Participants 2.
- Maximums number of participants 15
- Bring to raincoat.
- Adventure guide ON HIS OWN MOTORCYCLE
- Dinner and breakfast
- Bolivian Basic insurance ("SOAT" covers personal injuries in the event of an accident on route)
- Fuel for the bike
- Bolivian lunch on the route
- Transport (taxi). We pick you up at your hotel 8:00 am
- Hotels, accommodation TWINSHARE (based on double occupancy)
- TAXI Transfers
TOUR NOT INCLUDED
- All entrance-fees for museums and parks. Personal expenses
- All DRINKS
- Damage insurance for the motorcycle
OPTIONAL WITH EXTRA COST
- Single room (ask about it)
- Driving equipments; boots, pants, helmet, jacket and gloves $50 Usd
- BMW GS 800 Motorcycle (Not Available)